Sunday 25 May 2008

More tunes on the way....

But, I'm also going to have a little experiment. I've been immersing myself in lots of different forms of social media of late, chiefly Twitter and Friendfeed. So, I've decided to start up a "Down With Tractors" Room of Friendfeed, to act as an adjunct to this site. My hope is that the commenting (which has been great on this site already, don't get me wrong) can be more open, more focused, and more able to expand beyond the boundaries of this blog site. It may work, it may not, we'll have to wait and see. But, if you'd like to check it out (and you're on friendfeed, natch) then the DWT room is here. I'd be interested in any feedback you've got; let me know!

3 comments:

Ctelblog said...

More tunes are on their way when???

So It Goes said...

Hey, Iain's a busy guy...give him a chance.
Hope to chat soon, mate.

Damian said...

Loved rreading this thank you